Sonntag, 21. November 2010

Personal connections "Billy Elliot": diary entry

 Billy Elliot, diary entry to his mum - 11th September 1984

Dear Mum,
you know that I love ballet, feel the music, jump high. I love it so much. It is my dream to dance. Today I was in the ballet class again, and I had to show Miss my jump, that I have practiced all the time. Miss said, I´ve got promise. She spends half the lesson just teaching me, that´s embarrassing. I´m good in dancing, I could be famous, some day... But Mum I can´t go to the ballet class any more. I´m scared of Tony and Dad: If they realize, that I´m dancing in the ballet class, they´ll kill me. Oh Mum, I wished you were here! Michael kept warning me: "He´ll find out! What you going to do then?" I know that he´s right, but if I keep on doing it and not thinking about it, nothing´d happen. Just this week, just one more lesson, then I´ll go back to the boxing.
                                                                          173 words

2 Kommentare:

  1. hey Linda
    i think you choose an interesting book
    it´s funny and nice with the pictures
    So i´m interest what you want to write soon
    see you

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey Linda
    i think your blog is very nice and interesting
    the pictures are nice to
    i don´t knew the book but now i think i want to read it

    AntwortenLöschen